Delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water
• Convenience: Fresh, clean water ready at your faucet
• Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice
• Quality water for your aquarium
• Cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
• Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
• Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron
• Spotless glassware when rinsed with R.O. water
• Cost effective: No more bottled water costs
• Better tasting soups, sauces and meals
• Environmentally sound: No chemicals
• Great for your pets
Three High Performance Filtration Stages…
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|The Sediment/Carbon Prefilter protects the automatic shut–off
and Membrane from clogging with debris, and is also designed to reduce chlorine, to protect the refined T.F.C. Membrane.
|Reverse Osmosis. This is the heart of the system. The T.F.C. Membrane substantially reduces dissolved solids and other unwanted impurities (specified on the performance data sheet) from the water stream.||The final stage of filtration, an Activated Carbon Filter, reduces any remaining tastes and odors before the water reaches your glass, adding a final “polish” to your filtered water.|
- Patented Design: Exclusive manifold plate with patented channel design reduces tubing connections and simplifies installation.
- High Capacity Tank: Holds approximately 2 gallons of water without taking up a lot of space.
- Compact System: Space-saving design is ideal for undersink installations and uses a minimum of space.
- Automatic Shut-Off: Signals the system to stop making water until more is needed.
- Maximum Production: High performance T.F.C. Membrane with a rating of 50 gallons per day, (189 liters per day).
- Optional Water Quality Monitor: An optional Water Quality Monitor allows you to ensure your system is working by simply pushing a button.
Model T.F.C.-335 Technical Support Information
Primary Assembly Components
Thin Film Composite (T.F.C.)
Activated Carbon Filter
|Membrane Production1||41-53 gallons per day (155-201 lpd)|
|Membrane T.D.S. Reduction1||96% minimum|
|System Production2||produces 14 gpd (53 lpd)|
|System Average T.D.S. Reduction2||93%|
Incoming Water Specifications
|Water Pressure||40–100 psig (280–690 kPa)|
|Total Dissolved Solids (T.D.S.)||2000 ppm (mg/l) maximum|
|Water Temperature||40–100°F (4–38°C)|
|pH||4–11 (optimum rejection at pH 7.0 – 7.5)|
|Hardness||less than 10 gpg (170 mg/l) or soften|
|Iron||less than 0.1 ppm (mg/l)|
|Manganese||less than 0.05 ppm (mg/l)|
|Chlorine3||see note below|
|Bacteria4||water source must be potable|
- Measured at industry standard condition of 65 psig (448 kPa), 77°F (25°C), 250 ppm (mg/l) T.D.S., and discharging to atmosphere.
- Actual capacity measured at 50 psig (345 kPa), 77°± 2° F (24°- 26° C), and 750 ± 40 ppm (mg/l) TDS per section 6 of NSF/ANSI Standard 58 product water to pressurized storage tank.
- Chlorine will damage a T.F.C. Membrane. The Sediment/Carbon Prefilter Cartridge is designed to reduce chlorine from the incoming water. Change cartridge every 6 months, more often if the water contains more than 1 ppm chlorine.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of: Arsenic (Pentavalent), Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Nitrate, Nitrite, Radium 226/228, Selenium and TDS.