FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 28 GPM with a backwash of 7 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 24” and filter up to 24” in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3 or 5 cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Environmental protective cover for water resistance, corrosion resistance, and UV stability
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduce hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Filter or softener control valves
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in .75”-1.5” NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Manual lever operations
- NXT– Network controller uses on-board communication capabilities to link multiple valves (via off-the-shelf CAT3, CAT5, or better cables) for system types 4,5,6,7, and 9.
- XTR– Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics.
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.