FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Continuous service flow rate of 26 GPM with a backwash of 25 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 30″ and filter up to 21″ in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8″
- plastic gears
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Filter or softener control valves
- No hard water bypass piston
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Hot water
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration
- Manual lever operations
- NXT- Network controller uses on-board communication capabilities to link multiple valves (via off-the-shelf CAT3, CAT5, or better cables) for system types 4,5,6,7,9,and 14.
- SXT– Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems.
- XT– Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics.
- Electromechanical Timer– Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.